1.- Robert Blake, Admiral and General at Sea. Based on
Family and State Papers. By Hepworth Dixon. A
new edition. 1858
II.- History of Civilization in England. By Henry Thomas
Buckle. Vol. I. London, 1857
III.-1. A Comprehensive History of the Iron Trade. By
Harry Scrivenor. London, 1841.
2. The Theory, Practice, and Architecture of Bridges of
Stone, Iron, Timber, and Wire; with Examples on
the Principle of Suspension. London, 1843-1853.
3. Iron Bridges. (Article in the 'Encyclopædia Britan-
nica.') Edinburgh, 1857.
4. Traité Théorétique et Pratique de la Construction des
Ponts Métalliques. Par MM. L. Molinos et C. Pron-
nier, Ingénieurs Civils. Paris, 1857.
5. A Practical Treatise on Cast and Wrought Iron
Bridges and Girders. By W. Humber, C.E. London,
6. Grand Trunk Railway of Canada - Correspondence
and Reports on the Victoria Bridge. 1855-6.
7. Boyd's Marine Viaduct, or Continental Railway Bridge
between England and France. 1858
IV.-Fasciculi Zizaniorum Magistri Johannis Wyclif, cum
Tritico. Ascribed to Thomas Netter, of Walden,
Provincial of the Carmelite Order in England, and
Confessor to Henry V. Edited by the Rev. Walter
Waddington Shirley, Tutor and late Fellow of Wad-
ham College, Oxford. Published by the Authority of
the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury,
under the Direction of the Master of the Rolls.
London, 1858 -
V.-1. On the Right Use of the Early Fathers. Two Series
of Lectures, &c., by the Rev. J. J. Blunt, B.D., late
Margaret Professor of Divinity. London, 1857.
2. History of the Christian Church during the first Three
Centuries. By the Rev. J. J. Blunt, B.D., &c. 2nd
Edition. London, 1857 -