Central and South-Eastern Europe 2004
Psychology Press, 2003 - 800 страници
A comprehensive survey of all the countries and territories of Central and South-Eastern Europe, presenting the latest economic and political developments.
* Includes expert comment on issues of regional importance, up-to-date statistics, a directory of institutes and companies and political profiles
* Provides an impartial and current perspective on economic and political developments
* Over 750 pages of authoritative analysis, current statistics, directory data and biographical details.
* Leading authorities on the area analyse topics of regional interest. Subjects covered are: Central and South-Eastern European Economies; Social Policy and Welfare in Central and South-Eastern Europe: Legacies, Trends and Choices; Religion in Central and South-Eastern Europe; Minorities in Central and South-Eastern Europe; The Baltic Sea Region; The Former Yugoslavia After Milosevic; The Macedonian Question and The Environmental Dimension of Transition in Central and South-Eastern Europe
Individual chapters on every country containing:
* An introductory survey, containing essays on the geography, recent history and economy of each country, which includes a map and full chronology
* An extensive statistical survey of economic indicators, which include area and population, health and welfare, agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, industry, finance, trade, transport, tourism, media and education.
* A full directory containing names, addresses, contact numbers and e-mail and internet addresses for the following areas: the constitution, the government, legislature, local government, political organizations, diplomatic representation, the judiciary, religion, the media, finance, trade and industry, transport, tourism, culture, education, social welfare, the environment and defence
* A useful bibliography, providing sources for further research.
* Biographical details on the leading figures in the region.
* Details of the membership, structure and activities of the principal international organizations operating in the region.
Какво казват хората - Напишете рецензия
Не намерихме рецензии на обичайните места.
Central and SouthEastern European
Social Policy and Welfare in Central and South
Minorities in Central and SouthEastern
The Baltic Sea Region Dr KESTUTIS GIRNIUS
The Former Yugoslavia After Milošević Dr OTHON
The Macedonian Question Dr KEITH BROWN
Map of Ethnic Groups of Central and South
Economy MATTHEw DUNN
Economy Prof ALAN SMITH
History Prof LASZLó PETER
History Dr DAVID Norris
Economy Prof MICHAEL KASER
History Dr PETER PALMER
Economy Dr VESNA Bojičić
History Dr KEITH Brown
History MARCUs TANNER
Economy Dr MARTIN MYANT
Economy HEIDO WITSUR
History JAN REPA
00 Prague agricultural Albania Ambassador Athens Baltic Bank Blvd Bosnia and Herzegovina Budapest Bulgaria Central and South-Eastern Chair Chief Exec Church circ co-operation coalition communist Constitution Council countries Croat Croatia currency Czech Republic December Democratic Deputy Dir-Gen e-mail Eastern economic Editor-in-Chief elections employees environmental Estonian ethnic European exports Federation forces foreign former Germany Government Greece Greek Hungarian Hungary iela increased independence industrial institutions investment January June Kosovo Latvia leader legislation Leoforos Lithuania Macedonia majority March mems ment metric tons Ministry Muslim National Assembly November October Odos Organization Party People's Poland political population Prague Pres President Prime Minister privatization programme reform region Riga Romania Rruga Russian Saeima Sarajevo seats sector Serb Republic Serbia social Sofia South-Eastern Europe Soviet Tallinn Thessaloníki tion Tirana trade Union USSR votes Yugoslav Yugoslavia Zagreb