« ПредишнаНапред »
Anno see. * One of his disciples, Andrew, Near Bethfai-
8. Joh. vi. h Mat. xiv.
barley loaves, and two small fishes: but Mar.vi.38. what are they among so many ? * He said, 18. Mat. xiv. Luk.ix. 13. bring them hither to me.
*i And he said to his disciples, Make 14. Luk. ix. i Mat. xiv. 19:
them sit down in a company by fifties Mar. vi. 39. * upon
green grass. * Now there 39. Mar. vi. Joh. vi. 10.
was much grass in the place, * and they 10. Joh. vi. did so, and made them all fit down, * and 15. Luk. ix.
40. Mar. vi. they sat down in ranks by hundreds and k Mat. xiv. by fifties. "And when he had taken the
41. five loaves and the two fishes, he lookLuk.ix. 16. ed up to heaven, and blessed * them ; 16. Luk. ix. Joh. vi 11. * and when he had given thanks [he] su. Joh. ví
. 'Mar.vi.41. * brake the loaves * [and] 'he distrību- [41. Mar. vi.
ted to his disciples, and the disciples 11. Joh. vi. to them that were ser down, * and the 41. Mar..vi.
two filhes divided he among them all * Mar. vi. * as much as they would, ** and they 11. Joh. vi.
did all eat, and were filled : * when Luk. 16. 17.
20. Mar. xiv. they were filled, he said unto his dif- Miracle. ciples, gather up the fragments that re- 12. Joh. vi.
main, that nothing be loft. Therefore * Mat. xiv. they n gathered them together, and filMar. vi.43
led twelve baskets with the fragments Luk. ix.17.
of the five barley loaves, which remain
ed over and above unto them that had Mar.vi.44. eaten,
and of the fishes. * ° And they 43. Mar. vi. Joh. vi.1o, that had eaten were about five thousand 121. Mat.xiv.
men, besides women and children.
of a truth that Prophet ihat should come into Mar. vi. ihe world. And straightiray Jefus con- 22. Mat. xiv, 45, 46.
14. Joh. vi.
Near Bech: strained his disciples to get into a ship, Anno faida.
and to go before him unto the other side, Ætat. 32. Mar. vi. 45.3 * unto Bethfaida + while he sent the Minift. 3. Mar: xiv.22.
And when he had
ceived that they would come and take
dtparted again into a mountain himself Mat. xiv. 23. alone * to pray.
Wind, and cures several fick.
a Mat. xiv. [ Féfusos] disciples went down
23. 17. unto the sea, and entred into a ship, and Mar.vi.47.
went over the sea towards Capernaum.
47. * The mip was in the midst of the fea, Joh. vi. 17. and [Fejis] alone on the land, * and it
48. was now dark, and Jesus was not come Nat. xiv. 24. to them, * and he fuw them toiling
in rowing: [and] the ihip was now in
the midit of the ica, toffed with waves, Joh. vi.
18. o for the wind was contrary: * and the bMar.vi.48.
fea arose, hy reason of a great wind that 19. blew. So when they had rowed about
five and twenty, or thirty furlongs Mat
. xiv. 25. ** (a) in the fourth watch of the Night, «Marwi.48. Miracle.
Jesus went unto them walking on the
Joh. vi.19. (a) Fourth watch of the night, The last quarter of the night, commonly reckoned from ccck-crowing co day-breaking
Anno But when they saw him walking upon Sea of Galilee.
, and cryed out (for they all faw so. Mar. vi. Joh. vi.20. him, and were troubled.) *. But straight-27. Mat. xiv.
way Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be
him, O thou of little faith, wherefore
come into the ship, the wind ceased.
51. Mar. vi.
** And when they had passed over 34.
they came into the land of Gennezareth, 53. Mar. vi.
* And when
* Mat. xiv.
Ærat. 32. Minist. 3: Mat. xiv.
Gennezareth. try round about, * and ran through that Anno
to carry about in beds those that were ñ
35. whithersoever he entred into villages or cities, or country, they laid the fick in the streets, and befought him that they Mar.vi.56.
might touch, if it were but the border Miracle.
of his garment: and as many as touched Mat. xiv. 36. him, * * were made perfectly whole.
S E C T. LXVII.
other side of the Lake whom Jesus
22. THE day following, when the peo-
ple which stood on the other fide
the boat, but that his disciples were
other boats from Tiberias, nigh unto
ter that the Lord had given thanks.)
Anno they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum. Ætat: 32. Capernaum seeking for Jesus. And 25. Joh. vi. Minift.
3. when they had found him on the other
side of the sea, they faid to him, Rabbi,
Then said they unto him, What Mall 28.
Jesus answered and said unto them, 29.
They said therefore unto him, What 30,
Then Jesus said unto them, " Verily 32.
my Father giveth you the true bread
ven, and giveth life unto the world.
Then said they unto him, Lord ever- 34. more give us this bread.